Make the Pledge to:
- Follow current CDC guidelines.
- Maintain proper social distancing from others.
- Wear a mask or face covering where social distancing measures cannot be maintained.
- Wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, and frequently clean any surfaces you touch.
- Monitor your health daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and notify the county health department if you exhibit symptoms.
Once you make the Pledge:
- You’ll receive a URL via email for a Visit Mountaineer Country Facebook Frame.
- Follow the link to Facebook. (You may have to log in.)
- Select the Frame and click “Use As Profile Picture”.
- Comment on your newly posted profile picture who you wear the mask for and tag them. (example: “I wear the mask for …”)
- Use the hashtag #VisitMountaineerCountry to show your support for your community.
- Stop by the Mountaineer Country CVB for your “Mountaineer Country Pledge to Prevent Coronavirus” sticker. It represents your promise to follow the guidelines and keep us all safe.
341 Chaplin Road 1st floor,
Morgantown, WV 26501
Make the Pledge