Easter Events and Activities for Kids
Easter Bunny Surprises and Egg-cellent Crafts!
Spring is in the air, which can only mean one thing: Easter is right around the corner. We have rounded up some of our favorite events and activities to get you (and your kiddos) in the Easter spirit!
Events and At-Home Activities
- Photos with the Easter Bunny: Head to Morgantown Mall for a special keepsake with the Easter Bunny! From March 25 through April 16, bring the family to capture a picture with the Easter Bunny that you’ll treasure forever. Photos with the Easter Bunny will be available Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.–7 p.m. and Sundays noon–6 p.m. The Easter Bunny is located near the Play Area.
- Sensitive Bunny at Morgantown Mall: Morgantown Mall is excited to welcome Sensitive Bunny® on Sunday, April 3, from 10:00-11:30 a.m. Sensitive Bunny is a private event designed for children and young adults with special needs and their families to have an opportunity to visit with and have their photo taken with the Easter Bunny. Morgantown Mall has made necessary adjustments to the environment to support the sensory, physical, and other developmental needs of children of all abilities for this special event. Guests can also partake in a special craft.
- Besties and Bunny at Morgantown Mall: Bring your fur-babies for a photo with the Easter Bunny! Besties and Bunny will be offered on Monday, April 4, from 5-7 p.m. Save time by purchasing your photo package in advance when you reserve your photo time slot. Walk-ins are also welcome! The Easter Bunny is located near the Play Area.
- April 12 Story Painting: Happy Easter, Mouse!: Join The WOW! Factory for a story painting on Tuesday, April 12, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. All paints used are non-toxic and water-soluble, so feel free to get messy. Paint will come right out of clothes! Story Painting is geared toward ages 2-4, but all ages are welcome.
- April 16 Story Painting: Happy Easter, Mouse!: Join The WOW! Factory for a story painting on Saturday, April 16, from 10-11 a.m. All paints used are non-toxic and water-soluble, so feel free to get messy. Paint will come right out of clothes! Story Painting is geared toward ages 2-4, but all ages are welcome.
Handprint Bunnies (Craft Source: One Little Project)
What you will need:
- Construction Paper
- Pink Marker
- Black Gel Pen
Painted Easter Egg Rocks (Craft Source: Projects with Kids)
What you will need:
- Rocks (round, egg-shaped would be best)
- Acrylic Paints
- Paint Palette
- Mod Podge
Craft Experts in Mountaineer Country
If you don’t want to deal with the mess or need help from the experts, leave it to Mountaineer Country to have some of the best!