Easter Brunch in Mountaineer Country
Where to go for the Best Brunch in Town!
Happy Easter, Mountaineer Country!
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 9. Are you looking for ways to celebrate with a traditional Easter brunch? Check out these great offers in Mountaineer Country for some of the best brunch options available for dine-in and to-go!
Whether it’s a brunch special for the holiday or a well-known restaurant that’s a local favorite, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from to fit everyone’s taste buds!
Special Easter Brunch and To-Go Menus
*Keep checking back for 2023 brunch dine-in and to-go options*
- Head to the Rustic Church at Modern Homestead on Saturday, April 1 for a delicious Easter brunch before the egg hunt!
- Join Alpine Lake Resort for their Breakfast Buffet with the Easter Bunny on Saturday, April 8! Buffet will include scrambled eggs, waffle sticks and french toast sticks with syrup, sausage links, muffins, and juice cups. Reservations recommended.
- Enjoy a delicious Easter Brunch Buffet at Tropics with something for everyone. Whether you’re craving breakfast foods, lunch or dinner, there are options galore! Check out the menu and make your reservation today.
- The Bridgeport Conference Center is the place to be Sunday, April 9 for their Easter Buffet featuring endless delicious options. Reserve your spot now to enjoy this Easter brunch.
Local Brunch Favorites
- Morgantown Brewing Company: Recently announced, Morgantown Brewing Company is offering brunch every Sunday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Von Blaze: Offering brunch on Sundays between 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Table 9: Offering brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
- Iron Horse: Offering Sunday brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Morgantown Art Bar: Offering brunch Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Tropics: Offering Sunday brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. You can also order online for pickup or delivery.
- Crab Shack Caribba Suncrest: Offering pick-up and delivery for orders if you don’t want to dine in. The brunch menu is available every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Make sure to check out our dining deals before you head out to save money!
Know of other great brunch options that you recommend for Easter? Let us know!
Show us how you dine in Mountaineer Country by using #VisitMountaineerCountry on your social media posts!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.