Brunch Your Way Around Morgantown, WV!
Save on Brunch Around Town!
The warm and fresh breeze of summer has arrived in the Mountain State, making the weekends just perfect for outdoor events and activities. We know just the thing to round out your weekend and put a spring in your step–a delightful brunch in Morgantown!
Our area’s spectacular eateries feature a vast array of dining options and experiences including farm-to-table, Hawaiian-themed, and fine-dining dishes. Take a break to enjoy the beautiful spring season and spend some time enjoying warmer weather at these popular locations. Use your Mountaineer Deal to save at our favorite spots! (And some soon to be favorites as well!)
Image from @per_ogi on Instagram at Table 9
- Table 9 – Morgantown’s first gastropub uses farm fresh ingredients from local farmers to make their dishes one of a kind. Known for their accommodation to guests with dietary restrictions, you can always find something to eat at Table 9 with their various vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Visit them on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to choose a delicious meal off their special brunch menu! Check out their Mountaineer Deal for a free order of garlic aioli and sriracha fries with a qualifying purchase
- Sargasso – This locally owned fine dining establishment features cutting-edge cuisine and incorporates the freshest, highest-quality seasonal ingredients. From croque madame to gumbo, this brunch location is sure to delight. The only thing that rivals the quality of the food is the vast beverage selection. Come for brunch any Sunday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. and treat yourself to some of Morgantown’s finest offerings. Present their Mountaineer Deal for a complimentary appetizer with the purchase of two entrees!
- Morgantown Brewing Company – Morgantown Brewing Company is West Virginia’s oldest operating brewery that sells in-house draft beer and releases unique brews monthly! They now offer Sunday brunch from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. accompanied with their many beer and mimosa options. Check out their Mountaineer Deal for 10% off your purchase of $50 or more!
- Bourbon Prime – Bourbon Prime’s brunch offerings are diverse, health-conscious, and delicious! Located in the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, their brunch has been a smash hit for hotel guests and Morgantown locals alike. Try one of their delicious chef specials, and pair it with a delicious beverage made from their world-class selection of fine artisan bourbons! You’ll be guaranteed to make it one of your new favorite local spots, and when you return you can present their Mountaineer Deal to get half-off an order of their delicious pepperoni rolls with the purchase of two dinner entrees!
- Terra Café – Enjoy the stunning vista of the riverfront at it’s finest from this Star City gem. Known for their remarkable quality and fresh cuisine, Terra Café offers delicious chef specials and brunch beverages that are sure to bring a spectacular conclusion to your weekend. Enjoy a brunch to remember every Sunday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and get a BOGO drip coffee with our Deal.
- Tropics Restaurant and Bar – Escape the town without actually escaping every Sunday from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. and take your brunch to a whole new level as you indulge in the luxurious Hawaiian vibe at Tropics Restaurant and Bar! Enjoy the tantalizing cuisine, unlike any other offering on this list. Then, delve into their famous “loaded Bloody Mary” or “kicked up coffee” to kick things into island time. Get 15% off (Excluding alcohol and daily specials) with our Deal.
- Crockett’s Lodge – The perfect neighborhood bar with an intimate vibe and beautiful outdoor seating, Crockett’s Lodge should be on your brunch rotation! Boasting a wide brunch menu with all of your favorites: Eggs Benedict, French toast, breakfast burritos, and more! Pair your meal with a delicious breakfast shots, standard brunch cocktails, or our personal favorite: the Breakfast Mule. Check out their special Sunday Brunch Mountaineer Deal for a $9 Tito’s espresso martini!
- Morgantown Art Bar – Morgantown’s very own Art Bar offers one of the most unique brunches in town with an ambiance to match. Choose from options like breakfast burgers, shrimp and grits, pulled pork omelets, and a whole host of other delectable delights! Art Bar also offers all of your favorite brunch beverages, so they should absolutely be your go-to spot for a refreshing brunch this Sunday! Check out their Mountaineer Deal for 10% off your purchase!
- Iron Horse – The Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia craft beer, specialty cocktails, and unique pub fare. On Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. enjoy a gargantuan brunch menu with everything from Portobello Eggs Florentine to chicken and waffles. Pair your fare of choice with a top shelf mimosa for a brunch experience beyond anything you’ve had before!
- Crab Shack Caribba – This locally owned and operated Caribbean fusion restaurant is your ultimate seafood destination in Morgantown. With Caribbean influenced cuisine, Crab Shack Caribba is a veritable seafood wonderland, but they boast a wide variety of non-seafood items, so there is something for everyone to savor. You can also order all of your favorite brunch beverages, whether you’re a bloody mary fanatic or a mimosa lover. Check out Caribba’s weekly brunch, Sundays from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Visit Crab Shack Caribba to see what the #CaribbaLife is all about!
- Morgantown Flour and Feed – This restored, rustic building has a warm and welcoming vibe, with an eclectic and fresh menu. One of the few options on this list offering a Saturday brunch as well, you can enjoy a savory brunch and signature beverage selection both days of your weekend! To make matters even better: pair your brunch with scenic outdoor seating. Rejuvenate and refresh on their patio while you indulge, preparing for yet another work week.
- Gibbie’s – A High Street institution that has withstood the test of time, Gibbie’s is a brunch wonderland. Enjoy all of your brunch favorites, both solid and liquid, in the heart of downtown! Come out every Sunday from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. every week and enjoy.
Click to download your coupons today and enjoy a sweet or savory brunch.
We want to see your experiences! Don’t forget to take a picture of your amazing dish or one of you and your friends enjoying your time together. Tag @VisitMountaineerCountry or use #VisitMountaineerCountry for a chance to be featured on our social media channels!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.