Brunch MORE! in Morgantown, WV
Save on Sunday Brunch Around Town!
The cool, crisp air of fall is settling in the Mountain State, the weekends welcome visitors to an outdoor event or activity, and Sundays are more inviting than ever. We know just the thing to warm you up and end your weekend the best way possible–a delicious brunch in Morgantown!
Our area’s eateries feature a vast array of dining options and experiences including Hawaiian-themed, farm-to-table, and fine-dining dishes. Take a break to enjoy the beautiful autumn season and spend an afternoon in a corner booth with all the brunch “Fixin’s” at these popular locations that also happen to have a Mountaineer Deal:
- Sargasso – This locally owned restaurant features cutting-edge cuisine and incorporates fresh, high-quality ingredients every season. From croque madame to gumbo, this brunch location is sure to delight your taste buds any afternoon. Get Deal!
- Bourbon Prime – Take a brief look at Bourbon Prime’s menu and you’ll quickly notice all dishes are West Virginia-inspired. Located in the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, they recently added brunch as a menu option for visitors. Try one of their delicious chef specials and build your own beverage at the bar for a chance to be featured on their social media platforms!
- Crab Shack Caribba – This locally owned and operated Caribbean fusion restaurant is your ultimate seafood destination in Morgantown. With dishes that have a huge Caribbean influence, seafood galore and a wide variety of non-seafood items, there is something for the whole family to enjoy. Brunch takes place on Sundays from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and has everything from avocado toast to bottomless mimosas. Visit Crab Shack Caribba to see what the #CaribbaLife is all about! Get Deal.
- Morgantown Flour and Feed – This restored, rustic building gives an eclectic vibe to the atmosphere and you can see it in the menu, as well. Enjoy a savory brunch and signature beverage selection. Then, step onto their patio to enjoy the riverfront fall breeze.
- Mountain State Brewing Company – While this brewpub may be well known for its flatbread pizzas and beer, it’s brunch menu and Bloody Mary drinks are giving this eatery a new claim to fame. Have a loyalty to the Mountain State beers? Don’t worry, they will still serve their brews during this time too! Get Deal!
- Terra Café – Enjoy the riverfront from a different viewpoint at this Greater Morgantown restaurant. Known for its quality and fresh cuisine, this cafe offers delicious chef specials and brunch beverages that is sure to calm the “Sunday Scaries.” Get Deal.
- Tropics Restaurant and Bar – Escape the town without actually escaping and take your brunch to a whole new level as you pretend you’re dining at a Hawaiian resort at Tropics Restaurant and Bar! Enjoy the flavorful cuisine with remarkable spices and mixtures. Then, delve into their famous “loaded Bloody Mary” or “kicked up coffee” to truly feel like you are on vacation. Get Deal.
- Table 9 – Morgantown’s first gastropub uses farm fresh ingredients from local farmers to make their dishes one of a kind. Known to be very accommodating, you can always find something to eat at Table 9 with their various vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Visit them on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm to choose a delicious meal off their special brunch menu! Get Deal.
- Iron Horse – The Iron Horse Tavern specializes in West Virginia craft beer, specialty cocktails, house infusions & unique pub fare. On Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm enjoy a huge brunch menu with everything from portobello eggs florentine to chicken and waffles. Pair you brunch choice with a top shelf mimosa for the ultimate brunch experience! Get Deal.
Head online to download your coupons today and enjoy a sweet or savory brunch.
We want to see your experiences! Don’t forget to take a picture of your amazing dish or one of you and your friends enjoying your time together. Tag @VisitMountaineerCountry or use #MorgantownMoment and #VisitMountaineerCountry for a chance to be featured on our social media channels!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.