Click the Visit Mountaineer Country Planner app to get started, it’s in the lower right corner of every page!
1. Select from six categories on the left side menu: Events, Play, Day Trips, Eat, Shop, and Stay.
2. Review the menu of the right side to refine your search, or view all of the selections for the category.
The selections will all appear as “pins” on the map. You can hover your curser over a pin for location names or scroll through the block images on the left.
3. To add a selection to your itinerary, you can:
- Click on the map pin and the name and address will appear in a window. Click “+” in the window and the location will be added, or
- Click the “Add+” in the image block on the left.
- If you can’t find a selection, simply use the search bar at the top left.
- You can even add a starting location, like your home or the airport.
- See an event you don’t want to miss? Click “Add+” and the event will be placed in your plan.
TIP: Allow Mountaineer Country to access your location so you can see what’s around and get notified about nearby attractions, even when the app is in the background.
4. Ready to view your itinerary? Click “My Plan” in the upper left. The plan will give you the number of stops and time it takes to complete.
• Change the order of your itinerary by moving the blocks up or down
• Share your plan with friends
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can access your plan without the Internet – your entire trip is in the palm of your hand!