Farm to Table Restaurants in Mountaineer Country
Locally-Sourced, Farm-Fresh Food
With the fall chill settling in our region, nothing sounds better than a delicious, savory meal and by having top-notch chefs at several restaurants in our region, the farm-fresh food scene is sure to warm you up! Taste a little bit of Almost Heaven in each bite this autumn at one of these participating Mountaineer Deals partner locations:
- Bourbon Prime: Take a brief look at Bourbon Prime’s menu and you’ll quickly notice all dishes are West Virginia-inspired. Located in the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, this fine dining location brings Appalachian favorites to a new level.
- Hill and Hollow: International meets Appalachian cuisine at this Mountaineer Country restaurant. Nestled in the historic Seneca Center, enjoy a fine dining experience with a seasonal twist as it serves plates full of flavor and farm-fresh ingredients such as pan-fried rainbow trout, seared duck breast, or a pasture-raised steak of the day.
- Modern Homestead at Tathams: Mark your calendars for Modern Homestead’s monthly dining events that regularly feature locally sourced meats and produce.
- Morgantown Flour and Feed: This restored, rustic building along the Monongahela River docks gives an eclectic vibe to the atmosphere, which can easily be seen in the menu. Enjoy a fresh, savory meal such as the farmhouse meatloaf or barbecue chicken breast while sipping on a local craft brew or glass of wine.
- Table 9: Take a break from the excitement and relax by one of the massive windows along the Monongahela River at Table 9. As the area’s first gastropub, this eatery incorporates seasonal and local farms into every dish. Be sure to check their weekly specials before you pay them a visit.
- Terra Café: Spend your evening enjoying a different riverfront area at this Mountaineer Country restaurant. This establishment takes fresh ingredients from Round Right Farm and Possum Tail Farm, located in Preston County, and creates quality, unique dishes to satisfy every craving.
Ready to pay these businesses a visit? Visit our Mountaineer Deals to download your coupons today and enjoy discounts and farm-fresh dining throughout the region.
We want to see your experiences! Don’t forget to take a picture of your amazing meals. Then, either tag @VisitMountaineerCountry or use #VisitMountaineerCountry and #VisitMountaineerCountry.
Contact us to request to contribute to our blog.