Easter Brunch in Mountaineer Country
Where to go for the Best Brunch in Town!
Happy Easter, Mountaineer Country!
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 12. Are you looking for ways to celebrate with a traditional Easter brunch? Check out these great offers in Mountaineer Country for some of the best brunch options available for pick-up and delivery!
Whether it’s a brunch special for the holiday or a well-known restaurant that’s a local favorite, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from to fit everyone’s taste buds!
Special Easter Brunch and To-Go Menus
*Keep checking back for 2020 brunch delivery and to-go options*
- Sargasso: Take-away a delicious family-style Easter bunch meal that includes honey glazed ham, rosemary potatoes, green salad, and apple strudel. Each meal feeds 4 to 5 people. Order must be placed via email or phone by Wednesday, April 8.
- Hill & Hollow: Order Easter Brunch from the Hill & Hollow by Friday, April 10 to enjoy house-cured ham, sweet potato casserole, a roasted vegetable medley and so much more. Feeds 4 to 6 people. Orders must be placed by 8pm on Friday, April 10.
- Modern Homestead at Tathams: Order a Cozy-Dinner To Go for pickup this Saturday and Sunday, April 11-12. For April, this Cozy Dinner features Beef Bourguignon, a Homestead Salad, and Pear Tart.
- Philly Pretzel Factory: Currently taking to-go orders for Bunny Pretzels.
Once you choose, make sure to call ahead to order your meal for pickup!
Local Brunch Favorites
- Table 9: Offering new takeout options daily.
- Iron Horse: Curbside To-go options are available for order over the phone.
- Tin 202: Offering curbside to-go options for orders made over the phone or through email.
- Tropics: Family-sized meals are available for curbside pick-up.
- Crab Shack Caribba Suncrest: Offering curbside pick-up for phone orders, including family-style meals.
- Preston County Inn: Order your favorites from the Preston County Inn menu for take out or delivery.
Check out Community Resources Guide for more to-go and delivery options from Monongalia, Preston, Taylor, Harrison, Marrion, and Doddridge Counties.
Make sure to check out dining deals before you head out!
Know of other great brunch options that you recommend for Easter? Let us know!
Show us how you dine in Mountaineer Country by using #VisitMountaineerCountry or #MorgantownMoment!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.
Contact us to request to contribute to our blog.