Easter Brunch in Mountaineer Country
Where to go for the Best Brunch in Town!
Happy Easter, Mountaineer Country!
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 4. Are you looking for ways to celebrate with a traditional Easter brunch? Check out these great offers in Mountaineer Country for some of the best brunch options available for pick-up and delivery!
Whether it’s a brunch special for the holiday or a well-known restaurant that’s a local favorite, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from to fit everyone’s taste buds!
Special Easter Brunch and To-Go Menus
*Keep checking back for 2021 brunch delivery and to-go options*
- Order Easter Brunch from the Hill & Hollow and enjoy cherrywood-smoked ham, potato & smoked cheddar casserole, fresh homemade bread and so much more. Feeds 4 to 6 people. Available for Pickup on Easter Sunday from 10am-2pm.
- Pre-order your Easter Ham from the local vendors at the Morgantown Farmer’s Market. The Market will be opening up Sunday, March 28 at the WVU Mon County Extension Office at Mylan Park from 10 AM to 1PM. Visit online to order today.
- Reserve your space at Sargasso’s Easter Brunch, starting Sunday, April 4 at 10am. The brunch menu includes Turkish eggs, pear and walnut strudel, steak frites, shrimp and grits, a half rack of lamb and so much more!
- Order your Easter Dinner Take-Out from Alpine Lake by April 1 to enjoy honey glazed ham, sweet potato casserole, fresh green beans with bacon and more! Each holiday tray feeds between 6-8 people. Pre-ordered dinners are available for pick-up on Sunday, April 4.
Once you choose, make sure to call ahead to order your meal for pickup!
Local Brunch Favorites
- Table 9: Offering new takeout options daily.
- Iron Horse: Curbside To-go options are available for order over the phone.
- Tin 202: Offering curbside to-go options for orders made over the phone or through email.
- Tropics: Family-sized meals are available for curbside pick-up.
- Crab Shack Caribba Suncrest: Offering curbside pick-up for phone orders, including family-style meals.
- Preston County Inn: Order your favorites from the Preston County Inn menu for take-out or delivery.
Check out Community Resources Guide for more to-go and delivery options from Monongalia, Preston, Taylor, Harrison, Marrion, and Doddridge Counties.
Make sure to check out dining deals before you head out!
Know of other great brunch options that you recommend for Easter? Let us know!
Show us how you dine in Mountaineer Country by using #VisitMountaineerCountry!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.
Contact us to request to contribute to our blog.