Easter Brunch in Greater Morgantown
Where to go for the Best Brunch in Town!
Happy Easter, Greater Morgantown!
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 21. Are you spending the day with friends and family, and can’t agree on dinner plans? Skip a dinner reservation and stop by Greater Morgantown for some of the best brunch options in town. Whether it’s a brunch special for the holiday or a well-known restaurant that’s a local favorite, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from to fit everyone’s taste buds!
Special Easter Brunch Menus
*Keep checking back for 2019 brunch events*
- Alpine Lake Resort: Join them for “Easter at Alpine” with a special brunch menu from 7 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Whether you want traditional scrambled eggs or french toast, or both, they have a full menu you don’t want to miss!
- Lakeview Resort: Hop on over to Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa for their annual Easter Brunch from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. After brunch, kids can explore their Candy Landy and visit with the Easter bunny himself!
- Preston County Inn: Craving sweet breakfast treats as well as something savory? Head to Kingwood at 10:00 a.m. for a full breakfast buffet that is $19.95.
- Atria’s: Enjoy a hassle-free holiday and order let Atria’s take care of your Easter brunch and dinner packages, or à La Carte.
- Sargasso: Head to Sargasso for their Annual Easter Brunch from 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m., which includes an à La Carte menu.
- Bourbon Prime: Make reservations for a traditional brunch fare by Bourbon Prime at the Mariott Morgantown at Waterfront Place for the whole family from 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Terra Café: Terra is having an Easter Brunch Buffet from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Reservation only!) The menu includes a variety of savory entrees and sides, as well as an assortment of desserts to choose from.
- Hill & Hollow: Enjoy Easter Brunch at the Hill & Hollow on April 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Once you choose, make sure to call for reservations to guarantee your spot!
Local Brunch Favorites
- Table 9
- Flour & Feed
- Iron Horse
- Tin 202
- Tutto Gelato
- Crab Shack Caribba Suncrest and Cheat Lake
Make sure to check out dining deals before you head out!
Know of other great brunch spots that you recommend for Easter? Let us know!
Show us where you dine in Greater Morgantown by using #VisitMountaineerCountry or #MorgantownMoment!
Interested in attending more than one event this weekend? Stay overnight at one of the many hotels and lodgings in Morgantown. Click to reserve your stay.
Contact us to request to contribute to our blog.